Metal powders are one of KAMB Import-Export specialties. We supply all possible non-ferrous pure metal powders, some iron powders and alloy metal powders, including nano sizes. Powder metallurgy, additive manufacturing (3D), diamond tools and abrasive materials manufacturing are the main domains that use metal powders we supply. Anyhow, they are also used for numerous less known applications: as non-organic pigments, as a component of anti-adhesive and anti-corrosion materials, as anti-bacterial material and even as unique repair material for rockets’ and jets’ engines and also boilers’ repair material. Metal powders, their alloys and compounds are wildly used in R & D field.
- Pure metal powders (Cu, Ag, Cr, Ni, Co, B, Ti, V, Pb, Nb, Bi, Al, Mo, W, Fe etc.)
- Alloy powders (Bronze, Brass, Magnesium alloy AZ91E, Al2024, Al7075, AlSiMg, etc.)
- Metal carbide powders (TiC, WC, B4C, VC, NbC, TaC, SiC etc.)
- Titanium Alloy powders (Ti6Al4V, Ti13Nb13Zr, Ti-6Al-2Sn-4Zr-2Mo, Ti-5Al-5V-5Mo-3Cr,
- Mixtures (WCCo, TaNbC)
- Nitrides, Oxides, Sulfides (Al2O3, SiO2, Y2O3, MoO3, In2(SO4)3, ZrO2, TiN, Cubic BN, etc.)
- Sintering Powders (ready-to-use mixtures for determined powder metallurgy applications)
Reactive powders (Fe(0) – zero-valent iron)
We do not keep a stock; we supply to order. We buy metal powders from all over the world, as we always try to offer a quality exactly required by the buyer and a quantity he wants to buy: we can offer, (depending on a material), single grams, kilograms, hundreds of kilograms, tons, always at the best price.